Canadian International School – Lao Cai is invested by Canadian International Primary – Secondary – High School Joint Stock Company (CISC), with a total capital of nearly 500 billion VND.
On March 29, Canadian International School in Lao Cai City (“CIS-Lao Cai”) and Shinhan Bank Vietnam Limited (“Shinhan Bank”) just signed a strategic cooperation agreement on building Tuition support program exclusively for school students.
With this service, CIS-Lao Cai can support parents in paying annual tuition fees up to 1 billion VND with 0% installment interest within an installment period of 6-12 months. In particular, this service is completely free of transaction fees from now until April 30, 2024.
The signing ceremony took place at CIS-Lao Cai with the participation of key representatives and leaders of the two sides, including Mr. Lee Han Byeol – Deputy General Director of Shinhan Bank in Vietnam, Representative of Shinhan Financial Group in Vietnam and Mr. Trinh Quang Khoi Nguyen – Deputy General Director of Khoi Nguyen Investment Group, the investor of Canadian International School in Lao Cai.
Parents who pay tuition through Shinhan Bank Vietnam will enjoy incentives, specifically as follows:
– Simple approval procedures, no collateral required, no need to prove income with limit up to one billion VND;
– Parents can pay in installments via Shinhan Bank credit card for a period of 6-12 months with 0% interest;
– Parents are exempt from all interest costs incurred (excluding late payment interest), card opening fees, transaction fees, and installment conversion fees within 12 months from the date of credit issuance to pay tuition.
– Conveniently browse documents online quickly, within just 24-48 hours to know the results;
– Free lifetime annual fee.
Besides, the strategic cooperation with Shinhan Bank Vietnam also gives parents, students and CIS-Lao Cai staff and teachers additional incentives such as: unsecured loan incentives, credit cards, Personal loan package for teachers…